Stay In Touch
PRIVACY & SECURITY
McCall's Country Canning, Inc. has taken several steps to ensure that your personal and payment information is secure and your privacy is respected. One of those steps is to tell you what information we collect, how we collect it, and how you can be removed from our mailing lists.
Why We Collect Certain Information
At McCall's, we collect:
- domain names of visitors to our Web site
- e-mail addresses of those who e-mail us or register with us
- information about how many visits each page receives
- user-specific information on what pages consumers visit
- information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations
- We collect this information in order to determine how to create the best experience for our customers. By looking at usage patterns, we learn which areas need more content and which areas are not meeting our customers' needs. We also collect information to customize our features for individual visitors who opt to become members, notify consumers about updates to our Web site, and contact consumers for marketing purposes. Receiving e-mail notifications is always up to the customer. When you make a purchase or become a member, you can tell us whether or not you want to receive e-mail updates.
- We do not sell or trade our e-mail lists.
- We shall share information with the government when required by law.
Requesting To Be Removed From Lists
If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive catalogs and periodic mailings from us with information about new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by visiting the "My Account" section of our website or by contacting us at the address below. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from our mailnig list.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us only regarding orders they have placed online.
McCall's Country Canning, Inc. / PO Box 1375. / Murrieta, CA 92564
1-800-396-0332 , M-F 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time
Your Personal and Payment Information is Safe
Whenever you provide any personal or payment information (e.g., when joining the Candle of the Month Club), we use SSL technology to make sure that it is "encrypted" (all scrambled up) so that no one else can read it while it is being transmitted over the Internet. If you become a member, all information (such as your name, address, and e-mail) is safely stored behind our firewall. We do not store your credit card information on our server - that information is entrusted to AuthorizeNet in order to process monthly membership fees. Your comfort is our utmost priority. We store this type of information so that you may easily edit your account information, or cancel your membership, at any time.